Tuesday, May 3, 2011

pretty white thing

i am a sucker for all things apple - even though their products last only about 4 years before they become so slow and low on battery life that you are forced to upgrade to the latest model.  my 1982 sony walkman still manages to play a tape, but i am on my 2nd apple iphone, 3rd apple ilaptop and 4th apple ipod.  a sucker brand loyalist to the design and innovation (and pretty packaging) of apple and mr. jobs.
so this week after struggling for months to make and receive calls and emails with my old 3g iphone, i finally have in my happy hands a new white (ready for summer!) iphone 4 with fantastic camera capabilities.  now my fingers will be doing much more talking and picture taking and video chatting - can you hear me now?


No comments:

Post a Comment