Wednesday, September 14, 2011

photo master

i spent hours between the age of 14 and 17 in a photography darkroom. i imagined the romantic world of a national geographic photographer the best gig in the world and mentally placed myself and my canon on the front lines of the gaza strip as rocks and intifada flew by.
along the way, i gave photography up as a career prospect because frankly i was impatient and non-technical and could not for the life of me master the light meter on my canon t70. 
a year or two later the photography bug and talent and patience and keen eye passed down in my family and landed here, on an amazing photographer who has the unteachable but innate ability to capture a moment or a look or an emotion unlike any photographer i have come across. 
contact kj for your next special occasion photography needs and see for yourself how beautiful images and moments develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment