Thursday, January 26, 2012

i ouch

my iphone fell out of my hand this week and bounced three times down the sidewalk. the whole thing happened in slow motion, bounced on one corner, flipped to the other edge and came crashing face down on the glass front. well, needless to say the glass was completely shattered - windshield - spider web - cracked boiled egg -  shattered! for a few long minutes there, the world was in complete disarray, my constant companion disfigured and me standing there like i had just lost a puppy.
apple charges $199 to replace the glass (it's $399 for a new phone unless your 2 year contract is up), so i stopped at an iphone repair shop i've walked and driven by dozens of times and 20 minutes and 99 (kick myself) dollars later, i walked out with a shiny new glass front. all u break i fix repairs come with a 90 day warranty and they even threw in a free fonut!
all is right with the universe again and all my phone needs now is a nice new cover to (barely) protect her from her next stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment